about
program
 
   
Camp Bellaleo is on Belwood Lake in the Grand River system; the Grand River opens into Belwood Lake at the town of Belwood and empties back into the Grand River flowing south through the town of Fergus. The camp land is leased from the Grand River Conservation Authority.

The Etobicoke-Queensway Lions Club opened the camp in 1957 and operated Bellaleo right up until 2001; the camp was closed in 2002 as Queensway Lions could no longer fund a project as big as this. Enter Lakeshore Lions, who re-opened Camp Bellaleo in 2003.

Camp Directors
George and Norah Petrie 1957 - 1969
Les and Marg Watson 1970 - 1990
Peter and Nancy Allan 1991
Jay and Vicki Haddad 1992 - 2011
Jay and Vicki Haddad, Senior Directors 2012 - Present
Zak Haddad 2012 - Present

 
 
 
         

TERMS AND POLICIES | WEBSITE HOSTED BY YAHOO!